Outlet Greeter - Willow / Noodle Bar - Cantonese/Mandarin
Part - time
Start Rate: $14.59; 1800 Hour Rate: $16.42; 3600 Hour Rate: $18.24
# of Vacancies:
October 3, 2017
November 7, 2017
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
Casino Rama is looking for customer-oriented, service professionals to join our Food & Beverage team in providing unique dining experiences to our customers! As an Outlet Greeter at Casino Rama you can expect to have a primary outlet, but also work based upon your service skill level in any of the ten (10) outlets as well in banquets. This approach, aids in maximizing the hours of C.R.E.W. members and provides an opportunity for growth and development.
Maintain a professional appearance adhering to company and department grooming policy;
Maintain a high level of professionalism, positive demeanor, service and phone etiquette at all times;
Directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers;
Problem solve any potential guest or crew complaints and alert management on issues that need further follow up;
Recognize and use guest name at all times;
Seat guests in a pleasant manner following the standards set forth by the department;
Control guest flow of seating in the restaurant;
Comply with all coupon and comp policies, sequences and steps of service for seating guests, handling/maintaining restaurant reservations, controlling flow and communication with VIP;
Maintain cleanliness of restaurant lobby areas;
Assist in all areas of the restaurant as needed to ensure guest satisfaction and support teamwork;
Be knowledgeable about the daily activities in the Hotel and the Casino;
Be knowledgeable of all menu items offered in the restaurant;
Help maintain an organized, safe and clean outlet;
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual in Cantonese and English
- Previous customer service experience in a fast paced environment in a similar role preferred;
- Ability to present an outgoing, confident and personable attitude at all times;
- Reliable and dependable work ethic;
- Excellent verbal English communication skills; Ability to read and write in English;
- Excellent time management skills; must have the ability to efficiently and calmly multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment;
- Must be able to carry out essential duties that include occasional lifting of dishes, trays, cutlery and other related service products from 2-44 lbs.;
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (regular work shift 8 hours);
- Must have or be able to acquire Smart Serve certification;
- Understanding of guest flow and restaurant operations an asset.
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.