Outlet Server Contract - Willow / Noodle Bar - Cantonese/Mandarin
Full Time Contract
To be decided by Shift Pick Process
Start Rate:$10.38; 1800 Hour Rate:$11.68; 3600 Hour Rate:$12.98
# of Vacancies:
October 11, 2017
November 7, 2017
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
IMPORTANT: Bargaining unit members will be considered first for this position. Successful applicant must possess the skill, ability and knowledge required to perform this position.
Casino Rama is looking for experienced, customer-oriented, service professionals to join our Food & Beverage team in providing unique dining experiences to our customers. As an Outlet Server at Casino Rama you can expect to have a primary outlet, but also work based upon your service skill level in any of the ten (10) outlets as well as in banquets. This approach aids in maximizing the hours of C.R.E.W. members and provides an opportunity for growth and development.
- Set tables and maintain proper table maintenance;
- Take menu orders and serve food and beverage to guests;
- Directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service; respond to customer’s inquires in a timely and professional manner; satisfy customer requests within established rules of etiquette;
- Understand and adhere to restaurant specific standards of service;
- Comply with Liquor License Act and adhere to all Casino Rama Policies and Procedures;
- Maintain a professional appearance as per company grooming policy;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, positive demeanor and service etiquette at all times;
- Work in cooperation with supervisor and other co-workers and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers;
- Be responsible to self-tender and use a P.O.S. system depending on the outlet scheduled;
- Perform other duties as required and based on the needs of the outlet to which assigned.
- 1 year direct customer service experience in a fast paced environment, similar position preferred;
- Must be able to speak mandarin and/or cantonese
- Ability to use P.O.S (Point of Sale) and tender own transactions with accuracy;
- Previous experience and knowledge of wine service and beverage products;
- Reliable and dependable work ethic;
- Excellent verbal English communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills; must have the ability to efficiently and calmly multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment;
- Must be able to carry out essential duties that require frequent lifting of dishes, trays, cutlery & other related service products from 2-44 lbs.;
- Must be able to withstand frequent use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and back to grip, carry, lift, balance and extend in order to provide service;
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (regular work shift 8 hours);
- Must have or be able to acquire Smart Serve certification.
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested.