Environmental Services Attendant
Swing Shift, Monday/Tuesday Off, No Core Shifts
Start Rate:$14.48; 1800 Hour Rate:$16.29;3600 Hour Rate:$18.10
# of Vacancies:
October 11, 2017
October 18, 2017
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
IMPORTANT: Bargaining unit members will be considered first for this position. Successful applicant must possess the skill, ability and knowledge required to perform this position.
In the role of Environmental Services Attendant, we are looking for candidates who enjoy cleaning with an attention to detail and embraces our high levels of customer service. If you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment - we want to hear from you!
- Clean and maintain all assigned areas in an effective, responsible and appropriate manner;
- Clean and keep all public and non-public areas in an orderly and attractive manner;
- Work with a scheduled system of assigned duties;
- Ensure that all products and equipment are carefully accounted for and properly stored in a safe and secure; notify supervisor of low supplies;
- Complete accurate inspection reports on equipment and report malfunctions;
- Remain current and familiar with all cleaning chemicals and their uses;
- Maintain a professional appearance as per company grooming policy;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, positive demeanor and service etiquette at all times;
- Directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers;
- Understand and follow safety and emergency procedures and comply with Hotel and Casino policies and procedures;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Reliable and dependable work ethic;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain AGCO licensing;
- Must have the ability to multitask in a busy, fast-paced work environment;
- Must be able to operate floor maintenance equipment;
- Must be able to push and pull equipment and cart 5–50 lbs. force; frequent lifting of supplies (5-50 lbs.);
- Must be able to perform essential duties that require constant use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and back to grip, carry, lift and bend;
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (regular work shift 8 hours);
- Ability to climb a six foot ladder;
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies, chemicals, techniques and uses an asset.
- Ability to work independently and/or cohesively with a team while promoting good employee relations with co-workers
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals, such as but not limited to sanitizers, disinfectants, and aerosols.
- Able to perform repetitive dities throughout a shift (Polishing slot machines, cleaning washrooms, vaccuming)
- Proven customer service experience
- Demonstarte accountability and follow through on commitments
- Previous Housekeeping, Environmental Service or cleaning experience an asset
- Committed to learing and maiantaining knowledge of cleaning supplies and equipment, including proper and safe storage of such
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.