Grave - Fri/Sat OFF, Sun/Mon/Tues 0300-1100, Wed/Thurs OPEN
Start Rate:$12.05; 1800 Hour Rate:$13.55; 3600 Hour Rate:$15.06
# of Vacancies:
October 11, 2017
October 18, 2017
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
IMPORTANT: Bargaining unit members will be considered first for this position. Successful applicant must possess the skill, ability and knowledge required to perform this position.
In the role of Barback, a candidate with attention to detail, physical stamina, a passion for customer service and who thrives in a teamwork based environment would excel in this barback position. They would also assist the Beverage Team towards the common goal of providing the highest level of customer satisfaction - time after time!
- Clean glassware, utensils and all bar areas;
- Supply ice and prepares garnishes;
- Pick up stock from dry goods and beverage storage rooms and deliver to the appropriate bar;
- Stock the bar and maintain adequate supplies;
- Mop floors and remove garbage;
- Directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations;
- Assist beverage team to support the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Comply with Liquor License Act and all related departmental and Casino Rama policies and procedures
- Maintain a professional appearance adhering to company and department grooming policy;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to enter information to create computerized requisitions plus complete standard forms and reports;
- Must be able to carry out essential duties that require frequent lifting of boxes, cases, kegs, bottles, garbage, ice and other related items from 2 – 60 lbs.;
- Ability to frequently push/pull carts, garbage bins/bags (10-35 lbs.); frequent use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and back to grip, carry, lift and balance;
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (regular work shift 8 hours);
- Must have or be able to acquire Smart Serve certification;
- Must be able to acquire and maintain AGCO licensing;
- Excellent verbal English communication skills; Ability to read and write in English;
- General knowledge of beer, wine and liquor.
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested.