GRAVE; Core Shifts: Saturday/Sunday/Tuesday, 01:30-9:30; Days Off: Wednesday, Thursday
Start Rate: $15.81; 1800 Hour Rate: $17.78 ;3600 Hour Rate: $19.76
# of Vacancies:
September 5, 2017
September 12, 2017
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
IMPORTANT: Bargaining unit members will be considered first for this position. Successful applicant must possess the skill, ability and knowledge required to perform this position.
We are looking for candidates who embrace excellent customer service, professionalism and strive to be an integral part of a team based environment! If you are comfortable performing a variety of essential patron orientated functions, including ticket, chip and cash advance transactions, and enjoy being a part of completing a guest’s casino experience - we want to hear from you!
- To deal directly with casino patrons to redeem tickets/chips etc. in exchange for currency (foreign and domestic), exchange cash/chips/personal cheques and cash equivalents for payment of Casino credit, exchange travelers cheques and process cash advances.
- Responsible for the use of currency/coin counting equipment.
- Responsible for the security of currency, coin, tickets, chips and paperwork received and exchanged at their assigned location
- Responsible to count-in to an assigned impressment amount and to count-out and balance this assigned amount
- Responsible for recognizing suspicious transactions
- Responsible to ensure full compliance with all Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario (A.G.C.O.), Casino, and Departmental policies and procedures pertaining to the position
- Interact with the Slot Department during the payout of jackpots/Slot floats and other transactions
- Must directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and always promote excellent employee relations with co-workers
- Prior cash handling experience in dealing with large sums of currency, credit cards, debit transactions and travelers cheques is mandatory
- Ability to adhere to strict variance standards
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods - up to 8 hours
- Proven experience in a high-volume, stressful work environment
- Ability to repeatedly bend and lift up to 20 pounds throughout each shift
- Superior customer service skills and positive attitude are essential
- Must be able to work on any shift
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.