Day shift 8:30am to 4:30pm
Start Rate:$16.86; 1800 Hour Rate:18.97;3600 Hour Rate:$21.07
# of Vacancies:
September 16, 2017
September 23, 2017
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
"This is a Non-Bargaining Unit position; applications from all internal applicants are welcome and will be considered and reviewed."
In the role of Casino Auditor, we are looking for candidates who enjoy working independently and diligently auditing paperwork. If you enjoy attention to detail and have previous accounting based experience - we want to hear from you!
- Audit and reconcile Food and Beverage and Hotel paperwork to computer systems
- Audit Casino Gaming Operations and paperwork
- Reconcile LSI and SDS to actual paperwork
- Perform daily audits on the Cashiering areas
- Identify exceptions to internal procedures in all audit areas (Cashiering, Table Games, Food and Beverage, Hotel and Slots)
- Good Computer skills in Access, Excel
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to interact with other departments and senior management level personnel
- Knowledge of System of Accounting & Internal Control is an asset
- Working knowledge of Excel, LSI, SDS is an asset
- Auditing/Accounting experience or education
- Must be physically capable of making several trips to casino throughout the course of the day
- Must be physically capable of moving bankers boxes
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.