To be determined through shift pick process
Start Rate:$14.76; 1800 Hour Rate:$16.61; 3600 Hour Rate:$18.45
# of Vacancies:
February 13, 2018
February 20, 2018
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
A passion for fine cuisine, a desire to expand your culinary mind or step into the limelight the areas best culinary team. If any of these fit your profile then we're waiting for you to join our exemplary culinary team of professionals! In the role of Second Cook, we are currently seeking a high energy and knowledge hungry candidate who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic work enviroment!
Maintain a clean and safe work area
Preparation of all food items pertaining to specific station done in a timely manner
Maintain levels of production and meet or exceed guest expectations
Must provide superior customer service, to both internal and external customers
Control waste and spoilage in the assigned department
Maintain health and safety standards
Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of progressive, recognized culinary experience in a large kitchen/similar working environment
Must be a graduate of a recognized culinary institution / program + 1 year
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environement
Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays as required
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.