Willow/Noodle Bar Server
1 - Day Shift - Sunday/Monday Off
1 - Swing Shift - Friday/Saturday Off
Start Rate:$12.20; 1800 Hour Rate:$12.20; 3600 Hour Rate:$13.11
# of Vacancies:
March 29, 2018
April 30, 2018
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
IMPORTANT: Bargaining unit members will be considered first for this position. Successful applicant must possess the skill, ability and knowledge required to perform this position.
In the role of Willow/Noodle Bar Server, this exciting and dynamic position revolves around providing a high level of customer service to our guests and ultimately meeting our goal of creating a hospitable environment that will bring our patrons to Willow / Noodle Bar as their favourite restaurant - time after time.
- Satisfy customer requests within established rules of etiquette
- Set tables and maintain proper table maintenance
- Take menu orders and serve food and beverage to guests
- Understand and adhere to restaurant specific standards of service
- Comply with Liquor License Act and adhere to all Casino Rama Policies and Procedures
- Must directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers
- Always promote team atmosphere with excellent employee relation skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Dependent on the outlet scheduled, servers have varied responsibility to self-tender and use a P.O.S. system.
- Must be able to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin and English, read and write in Chinese
- Must have previous experience working in a restaurant that is centered around oriental cuisine
- Ability to tender own transactions
- Demonstrated ability to engage, interact and energize
- Previous point of sale experience
- Previous wine service experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of beverage products
- Able to handle high volume and a fast pace environment
- Efficient and calm under pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly during shift
- Pleasant, enthusiastic and energetic
- Must be flexible to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.