In-Suite Dining Attendant
Grave - Wednesday/Thursday OFF, No Core Shifts
Start Rate:$12.20 ;1800 Hour Rate:$12.20; 3600 Hour Rate:$12.98
# of Vacancies:
February 15, 2018
February 22, 2018
How to Apply:
Apply online through ICIMS Career Portal
IMPORTANT: Bargaining unit members will be considered first for this position. Successful applicant must possess the skill, ability and knowledge required to perform this position.
- Satisfy guest requests within established rules of etiquette
- Take menu orders and serve/deliver food and beverages to guest suites
- Prepare and set tables for delivery and maintain proper table maintenance
- Ensure guest corridors remain free and clear of all used trays and trolleys in a timely manner
- Must directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and always promote excellent employee relations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous service experience in a 4-star hotel room service is preferred
- Pleasant and extrovert personality
- Excellent phone etiquette and skills
- Previous point of sale experience
- Good table service etiquette
- Previous wine service experience and knowledge
- Ability to handle high volume and a fast paced environment
- Flexible to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly during shift
- Successful incumbent must provide a clean criminal history certificate on an annual basis
All employees at Casino Rama are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Casino Rama Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Casino Rama continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
Casino Rama is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment by providing equal opportunity to candidates of all abilities. Recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate any disabilities, if requested.